* Private sessions offered*
A one-time class to fit with your busy schedule – emphasizing self-empowerment through an interactive class focused on evidence-based knowledge and holistic care for late pregnancy, labor and postpartum. Perfect for home or hospital births. *Offered 3 times a year*
– Nuts and Bolts of the Birth Process
– Working with your Partner as a Team
– Movement, Breath and Pelvic Floor Basics
– Home and Hospital Birth
– What to Expect
– Evidence-Based Information on Interventions and Procedures
– Breastfeeding Preparedness
– Postpartum Adjustment
All are welcome during any stage of pregnancy – AND we do recommend your second trimester as the optimal time – to assimilate the information, practice the techniques and build deeper connection with yourself, birth partner and baby during pregnancy.
Amy LePage, Pre/Postnatal Yoga Teacher, Yoga Therapist, Clinical Somatic Practitioner, Doula Trained Childbirth Educator.
Pre-registration: $75 to hold your spot or pay in full – remainder paid in full at the first class.
Email or call for details and to register: email@example.com (802) 778 -0300
Investment in Your Birth Experience: $180
* Blue Cross and Blue Shield VT Better Beginnings Program reimburses $125 for this class*
* Good Beginnings Need-Based Childbirth Education Scholarship reimburses $125 for this class*
*Health Savings Accounts can be used*