The Children’s Room Tag Sale is has been rescheduled for Friday, May 10 (9am-6pm) & Saturday, May 11 (9am-12pm). It’s a second-hand sale of baby, kid, and maternity stuff to keep it out of landfills, provide our community with affordable kids’ stuff, and as a fundraiser for our organization.
Think of us as you do your spring cleaning!
Tag Sale Donation Drive os NOW: Mon 5/6, Tues 5/7 and Wed 5/8 (2:30pm-6:30pm) & Thurs 5/9 (7:30am–10am)- drop off at Wesley United Methodist Church, 56 S Main St, Waterbury
• All kids items should be for ages under 8
• Items in good condition, please (no rips, stains, broken or missing parts)
• No stuffed animals, dolls or pillows
• No car seats, helmets, potties, or bathtubs
• Books should be for under 8 or parenting books
• Clothes should be size zero to 8 or maternity
We also need many volunteers, but the work is fun! We chat and listen to music as we sort through donations and set up a nice shopping space for families, and then we run with the sale! Volunteer times are flexible with times each day the week of the sale. It’s a great way to meet folks in the community, and to get first dibs on the goods! Contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign-up on Sign Genius.