Postpartum Support International
Postpartum Support International has more than 300 Support Coordinators around the world. PSI Volunteer Coordinators provide support, encouragement, and local resources on the phone and email to pregnant and postpartum moms, dads, and families. PSI Coordinators help you connect to local providers and groups. and to online resources. They give encouragement, information, tips, and referrals but do not give clinical, medical, legal, or religious advice. We are here to help all families navigate through the transition to parenthood. We also have specialized coordinators for Dads, Military Families, Spanish-speaking families, and Arabic-speaking Families.
Below you can find information on how to contact PSI coordinators, crisis hotlines, and support groups in the area.
Find a local coordinator:
Connect with a trained PSI expert online:
Postpartum Support International hosts free, live phone sessions every week:
- Wednesday chats for moms
- First Monday chats for dads
Weekly online support meetings!
Call the PSI Warmline
- The PSI Warmline is a toll-free telephone number anyone can call to get basic information, support, and resources.
- Dial extension 1 for Spanish and extension 2 for English.
- The Warmline messages are returned every day of the week. You are welcome to leave a confidential message any time, and one of the warmline volunteers will return your call as soon as possible. If you are not able to talk when the volunteer calls you, you can arrange another time to connect. The volunteer will give you information, encouragement, and names of resources near you.
NEW! TEXT THE WARMLINE
503-894-9453 Spanish coming soon!
IN AN EMERGENCY:
Crisis Text Line:
- Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.
National Suicide Prevention Hotline and Website:
- Call for yourself or someone you care about; free and confidential; network of more than 140 crisis centers nationwide; available 24/7