Resources for Expectant Parents
- Amy Lepage of Emerge Yoga is offering live, online versions of her Empowered Childbirth and prenatal yoga classes during the COVID-19 epidemic. She will offer a FREE one-hour ‘Birthing During COVID-19’ class on April 12th. Sign up in advance for prenatal yoga on the Embodied site. Contact Amy directly for more information about her birthing classes.
- MotherToBaby Fact Sheet on COVID-19 during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- CDC FAQ on COVID-19 during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- WHO Q&A on COVID-19 during pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding.
- UVM Health Network hospital visitor policies during the epidemic.
- Pregnancy care at Central Vermont Medical Center during COVID-19.
Resources for Families With New Babies
- COVID-19 and Breast Milk from the National Perinatal Association.
- Pebble has posted several free informational videos about postpartum support during social distancing.
- Zero to Three resources especially for families with infants and toddlers, including answering toddlers’ questions, making the most of video chats, finding time for self-care, etc…