- This event has passed.
How to Breastfeed Prenatal Class
March 27, 2018 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Skilled peer and professional support for breastfeeding mothers and their families.
All pregnant mothers and their partners welcome.
- How will I know my baby is getting enough milk?
- How do I position my baby to feed?
- How can my partner help in the early weeks?
- Does breastfeeding hurt?
- How can I tell if my baby has a “good latch”?
- What happened to that thing called sleep?
- Why does my baby cry even after she’s fed well?
- Do I have to change my diet while breastfeeding?
Join us to learn:
- Why breastfeeding matters
- Importance of “skin to skin” contact
- How babies latch-on
- How much milk babies need
- How babies “talk” to us
- Getting off to the best start
- How to overcome breastfeeding challenges
“I love to follow your page to know what to fill in parents about in the Montpelier area.”
— Help Me Grow VT Child Development Specialist