- This event has passed.
Moving, Breathing Birth
July 19, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
All Group Classes are Live Via Zoom.
In-Person Individual birth classes available
Email to schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moving, Breathing Birth:
A One-Time, 2 Hr. Workshop – Focused on active movements, birth support positions and understanding how your body is built to support you during labor and birth. This is a great supplement to Emerge’s Empowered Childbirth or other traditional Childbirth education class.
Saturday, March 20th ~ 4 – 6pm
Monday, May 10th ~ 6 – 8pm
Monday, July 19th ~ 6 – 8pm
Monday, September 27th ~ 6 – 8pm
Monday, November 8th ~ 6 – 8pm
– Practical, effective skills AND fun!
– Excellent addition to traditional childbirth classes
– A great refresher for your next birth
* Private Birth sessions are available – in person and via Zoom
* Reimbursable through BCBSVT’s Better Beginning program OR Good Beginnings need-based scholarship.
“I love to follow your page to know what to fill in parents about in the Montpelier area.”
— Help Me Grow VT Child Development Specialist